Incorporated on March 14, 1984, EuroTech Cabinetry, Inc. is Sarasota’s premier cabinet company. Eurotech provides custom cabinetry and furniture for any residential or commercial application. From kitchens and baths to libraries and home offices to bedrooms and bars to children’s playrooms and media centers (adult playrooms) to corporate offices and reception areas, we do it all. And we do it all exceptionally well. The Eurotech name has become synonymous with high quality products, superb design applications and impeccable service. We work with many different materials in an unlimited array of finishes including laminates, metals, plastic, hardwoods, veneers, exotic woods, stone, concrete, and more.
The EuroTech professional design team has a combined total of over 75 years experience in the cabinetry profession. We have worked on projects located around the United States from the Florida Keys to New England from the Midwest. EuroTech has been published many times in local, state and national magazines. We have earned numerous design awards as well.
EuroTech’s 3,500 square foot showroom/office space contains over 30 ever-changing, “cutting edge” displays. We are confident that you will agree it is not only one of Florida’s most creative and well appointed showrooms, but also extremely effective in assisting our clients during the design process.
While we employ television, the yellow pages, Sarasota publications and the internet to spread the good word about EuroTech, a substantial portion of our clients come to us through referrals. Our goal is not to “make the sale”, but rather to earn the respect and appreciation of yet another client. We believe that our reputation is our greatest asset.
In addition to our high end EUROTECH and American Estate cabinetry lines and our medium-high end ARTCRAFT KITCHENS line, we now offer a truly custom look and fit at a mid-range price point with our Blue Ridge line and for all the Blue Ridge features & more, see our Blue Ridge Ultra line.
What Makes EuroTech So Special?
- Over 90% of our work is from referrals or repeat clients.
- 98% of our jobs have been delivered on time.
- All of our products are made in North America. 80% – 85% are Made in America, 15% – 20% are Made in Canada.
- We have been recognized and/or received 28 design awards in the last 20 years.
- Our highly qualified and talented designers & craftsmen have a wealth of experience – combined it amounts to over 200 years worth of industry specific experience – Meet our Staff.
- Certified Designer on staff.
- CAPS Certified Aging in Place Specialist on staff.
- Seven-time winner of the Sarasota Herald-Tribune “Readers’ Choice Award“.
- 31 years in business; 28 years in same location.
- Our installation technicians have an average of 27 years experience.
- All of our projects are designed and/or reviewed by 3 members of our design team.
- Our work has been published 85 times in both local and national publications.
- Our reputation goes beyond the local area; we have completed projects totaling more than $3,300,000 outside the Sarasota market.
- Some of our products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for as long as they are owned by the client.